Sunday, August 10, 2008

A LAST INTIMACY
 
Alone at the night train
Waiting my lovely girlfriend
After two year she disappear
And she call me and want to meet me at the night train

I’m waiting her with my patience
Because I realy wabt to meet her
I’m so missing her
And I realy want see her

Now it’s two hour past but she’s not come
I realy woried about her
And I saw her walkin to me
With her desire smile

She hold and we embraced
She’s kiss me with her missing
She cries and regret about why she’s leaving me
She told me everything 

Ahe cried to explain about the truth
About her cancer ailing
She’s leaving me with that reason
And she’s can’t make me sad about that

I’ll try to be hardiness
But I can’t stand to pretend,I cried
Cried to except that destiny
Cried to disappearance her forever

I ‘ve just can to hugged her
With my bleeding to lose her
Cause she’s my lasting love
With my last warmly love to see and touch her

No comments:

Post a Comment